MAGNESIUM GOLD NUTRITION 60 CAPS
Magnesium has an important neuromuscular function, acting simultaneously with calcium. Calcium is a stimulator of muscle contractions and Magnesium, on the contrary, promotes muscle relaxation.
As a brand that values scientific research, we know that magnesium is one of the nutrients that is most deficient in the Western diet. So much so that we often don’t even recognize the signs of their disability: tiredness, irritability, cramps, anxiety, and they are just some of the signs. Not to mention that sleepless nights, stress, physical exercise, among others, increase the body’s needs for this mineral.
With GoldNutrition’s Magnesium you can ensure a supply of 570 mg of magnesium per day, enough to ensure your needs, even on the most intense and tiring days.
– Regulation of melatonin production, benefiting sleep quality;
– Formation of collagen, essential for bones, tendons and cartilage;
– Synthesis of ATP – molecule used by the body as a source of energy, important in the practice of physical activity;
– Regulation of calcium levels in the body, together with vitamin D, copper and zinc, preventing the onset of osteoporosis;
– Increased insulin excretion – regulating sugar metabolism. The lower the intake of magnesium in the diet, the higher the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
– Neurological problems such as anxiety, stress reaction, panic attacks or excessive agitation are avoided or alleviated by those who get the correct daily magnesium requirements.
Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Capsule (Gelatin).
Use Mode: How to use: To optimize absorption, take 2 capsules a day, without meals, with water. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place away from light. If any reaction occurs, stop use. Avoid the product in case of allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the constituents. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children.